Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TUTORO Ltd Unit 55 Lydney Harbour Estate, Harbour Road, Lydney, Gloucestershire, GL15 4EJ UK
Tel +44 (0)1594 841097
UK Company Number: 8322839
VAT No:174038512 (All prices on the TUTORO site are inclusive of VAT)
TUTORO UK Trade Mark No: UK00003004844
TUTORO EU Trade Mark No: 012534781
Distance selling regulations
Under the distance selling regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any items purchased on this site for a full refund (less carriage). To cancel you can email us or write to us within 14 working days starting the day after delivery. Item(s) must be returned to TUTORO within 14 working days of cancelling the contract.
Special offer terms and conditions
*The closing dates for offers are stated on the offers themselves.
*Offers are only available whilst stocks last.
*TUTORO reserve the right to cancel or amend offers at any time and without notice.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: TUTORO Ltd Unit 55 Lydney Harbour Estate, Harbour Road, Lydney GB GL15 4EJ.
Whilst we will always be able to provide a proof of posting certificate, all customers who opt for an untracked shipping service do so at their own risk of non-delivery.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: TUTORO Ltd Unit 55 Lydney Harbour Estate, Harbour Road, Lydney GB GL15 4EJ
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers or PayPal payments), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services; and
Customer support or Warranty information.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
This Limited Warranty is granted by, and this Limitation of Liability is stipulated for, the benefit of TUTORO Ltd, Unit 55, Lydney Harbour Estate, Harbour Road, Lydney, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom, GL15 4EJ.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS
1) TUTORO Ltd warrants to the original purchaser of the product that it will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use (“Defects”) for a period of one (1) year from the date that the product was first purchased by you (“Warranty Period”). During the Warranty Period the product will be repaired or replaced at TUTORO Ltd's choice (“Limited Warranty”) without charge to you for either parts or labour. This Limited Warranty covers the replacement of the product only.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
2) The Limited Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, does not apply when the product is opened or repaired by someone not authorized by TUTORO Ltd and does not cover repair or replacement of any other hardware or part thereof damaged by: misuse, moisture, liquids (including the use of oils other than TUTORO chain oil) proximity or exposure to heat and accident, abuse, noncompliance with the instructions supplied with the product, neglect or misapplication. The Limited Warranty does not cover physical damage to the surface of the product. The Limited Warranty does not cover the return shipping and handling costs incurred in connection with any claim.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
3) In order to make a claim of a Defect, you must first have registered at www.tutorochainoiler.com then contact TUTORO Ltd during the Warranty Period at: their headquarters in Gloucestershire by email or via www.tutorochainoiler.com return the product during the Warranty Period, along with an explanation of the Defect, to the address provided to you by TUTORO Ltd
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
4) This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state and jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
5) If any part of this Limited Warranty is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Limited Warranty shall nonetheless remain in full force and effect.
6) This Limited Warranty is the only express warranty made to you and is provided in lieu of any other express warranties or similar obligations (if any) created by any advertising, documentation, packaging, or other communications.
7) The warranties contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, express, implied, or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise.
8) This Limited Warranty cannot be transferred to any other person.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
9) Neither TUTORO Ltd nor its suppliers shall be liable to you or to any third party for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages (including in each case, but not limited to, damages for the inability to use the equipment or access data, loss of data, loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption or the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the product or through failure to follow the instructions and safety advice given in the instructions supplied with the product even if TUTORO Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
10) Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced herein and all direct or general damages in contract or anything else), the entire liability of TUTORO Ltd and any of its suppliers shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the product.
11) Notwithstanding the above, neither party’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its own negligence shall be limited.
12) Some states and/or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
13) This warranty shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and any question arising from this warranty shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.