Terms of service
Terms and Conditions
Since the UK has now left the EU, VAT (sales Tax) is only charged to UK customers. ALL other customers will pay the lower "Excluding VAT" value listed on the website.
Please note all customers outside of the UK are responsible for any import duty or sales tax applied in their own country and may be required to pay any such charges to the delivery service.
EU CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE- you now need to provide a personal/Tax ID number for goods purchased from the UK. Please provide this information in the box provided at checkout. Parcels sent without this information may cause delivery delays.
If you are an EU VAT registered business, please ensure that you have supplied us with your VAT and EORI number if you intend to claim back the import VAT charges.
Shipping and Taxes are calculated once you have entered your address but prior to check out.
We aim to ship all orders within 2-3 working days of receipt. Our normal despatch days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
DHL Express - Full end to end tracking details will be provided. Please ensure that you include a valid email address to receive DHL tracking updates. Weight restrictions apply. No UK Saturday Delivery.
Occasionally DHL Express may apply a remote delivery surcharge which makes the cost of delivery excessive. In these case's we reserve the right to use a Royal Mail Tracked service to keep the cost within the delivery budget. DHL do not deliver to PO Boxes, any orders received with a PO box address will be sent via Royal Mail instead.
Royal Mail Tracked and Signed - Tracking details will be provided. Please ensure that you include a valid email address to receive updates. Weight restrictions apply.
Free Local Pickup - Whilst we are not a retail outlet, if you live locally and would like to collect your order from us, please choose this option at checkout and then contact us to arrange a suitable time.
Please note: If delivery is refused by the customer (or the customer provides an incorrect shipping address and delivery is not possible) the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping to TUTORO Ltd plus any duties or taxes incurred. No refunds will be issued until and unless the items are returned to TUTORO Ltd.
During the current Covid19 crisis the freight situation is dynamic and delivery times may vary. For up-to-date information please contact TUTORO Ltd before placing your order.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers or PayPal payments), email address, Personal Tax ID No. (where required by EU ICS2) and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services; and
Customer support or Warranty information.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
TUTORO LTD Unit 55 Lydney Harbour Estate, Harbour Road, Lydney, GLS, GL15 4EJ, United Kingdom
This is a RETURN TO BASE WARRANTY
U.S. and Canadian Purchases: If you have made your purchase in the United States or Canada from TUTOROCHAINOILER.COM/TUTORO.CO.UK , this Limited Warranty is granted by, and this Limitation of Liability is stipulated for, the benefit of TUTORO Ltd, Unit 55 Lydney Harbour Estate, Harbour Road, Lydney, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom, GL15 4EJ.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY COVERS
1) TUTORO Ltd warrants to the original purchaser of the product that it will be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use (“Defects”) for a period of one (1) year from the date that the product was first purchased by you (“Warranty Period”). During the Warranty Period the product will be repaired or replaced at TUTORO Ltd's choice (“Limited Warranty”) without charge to you for either parts or labour. This Limited Warranty covers the replacement of the product only.
WHAT THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
2) The Limited Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, does not apply when the product is opened or repaired by someone not authorized by TUTORO Ltd and does not cover repair or replacement of any other hardware or part thereof damaged by: misuse, moisture, liquids, proximity or exposure to heat and accident, abuse, noncompliance with the instructions supplied with the product, neglect or misapplication. The Limited Warranty does not cover physical damage to the surface of the product. The Limited Warranty does not cover the return shipping and handling costs incurred in connection with any claim.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
3) In order to make a claim of a Defect, contact TUTORO Ltd during the Warranty Period at: their headquarters in Gloucestershire by email or via www.tutorochainoiler.com return the product during the Warranty Period, along with an explanation of the Defect, to the address provided to you by TUTORO Ltd
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
4) This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state and jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
5) If any part of this Limited Warranty is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Limited Warranty shall nonetheless remain in full force and effect.
6) This Limited Warranty is the only express warranty made to you and is provided in lieu of any other express warranties or similar obligations (if any) created by any advertising, documentation, packaging, or other communications.
7) The warranties contained herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, express, implied, or statutory, including any liability arising under any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, statutory or otherwise.
8) This Limited Warranty cannot be transferred to any other person.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
9) Neither TUTORO Ltd nor its suppliers shall be liable to you or to any third party for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages (including in each case, but not limited to, damages for the inability to use the equipment or access data, loss of data, loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption or the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the product or through failure to follow the instructions and safety advice given in the instructions supplied with the product even if TUTORO Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
10) Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced herein and all direct or general damages in contract or anything else), the entire liability of TUTORO Ltd and any of its suppliers shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the product.
11) Notwithstanding the above, neither party’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its own negligence shall be limited.
12) Some states and/or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
13) This warranty shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and any question arising from this warranty shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Please note that if delivery is refused by the customer, the customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping to TUTORO Ltd.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: TUTORO Ltd Unit 55 Lydney Harbour Estate, Harbour Road, Lydney GB GL15 4EJ.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: TUTORO Ltd Unit 55 Lydney Harbour Estate, Harbour Road, Lydney GB GL15 4EJ
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.